Friday, December 25, 2009

A Look Forward

This year is slowly coming to an anticlimatic end. With that, lets take a second to look back and review.

This year for me was rather uneventful. I spend the majority of it training as a Marine. From boot camp in January to MCT in May to Pensacola in June. I've gone from a fresh recruit to passing a class that has a 75% fail rate and earning my wings in air crew school. The past couple months have been spent home and in Denver. Helping a friend move. Ironically reviewing all that, one would say this year has been a world wind. Up and down all over the place. I dunno, it doesn't seem that way to me.

Recently I have injured my shoulder but in that, I have seemed to find my inspiration to play poker again. If my left rotator cuff will be the downfall of my Marine career which I expect it to be, I will have to move forward with poker.

So with that what do we have on the menu for 2010? Well, I've got surgery to take care and from that I have no idea. That is pretty much the big unknown.

I will find out about that come Monday.

No comments: