Friday, June 13, 2008

El Oh El Cashaments

So last night at about 12am I decided to see if I could pull of this 24 table thing for a couple hours. Well, I can pull off 24 tables of regular speed, and 18 tables of speed. Since I get more hands an hour with speeds I ran with that. The only problem I had was computer slow down. Apperently that many tables+holdem manager+auto hotkey=slowing down computer response time. That actually really sucked because at some points I would time out in my hands because the table was slow at popping up. Considering that plus me having to respond to 3 or 4 other tables=timing out. Here are my results of playing 18 tables of 25NL.

[IMG]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h272/robg1980/graph-2.jpg[/IMG]

That is roughly 4.5 hours worth of work. Amazingly, I would have loved that much money about 6 years ago and now it's just pocket change. Regardless, the fact that I pulled 19 bb/100 hands playing this many tables is pretty fucking hot. So from here on out, as a change of pace, I will ride this cash thing out. For two reasons-1)If I'm as good as I think I am, I can make sooooooooo much money. For now I will start out low. Every couple of days I will move up a level. Every 20k hands. Whick should be about every 2 days. So by the end of next week I'll be at NL200 or so. 2)I'm sick of playing 12 hour sessions continuously. I enjoy taking breaks.

No comments: