Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Top 5 Songs

So I'm bored. I have nothing to do. List time. So these are my current top 5 songs in my ipod.Ja

1)My Love-Justin Timberlake-One of the best songs in a long time in my opinion. I don't think I ever heard a song that sounds like it, it really is amazing. I think that is what I enjoy about Timberland's music, it's always different. You also can't hate on the TI rap cameo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shUhLVz-9D0

2)Encore- Jay Z and Linkin Park-Obvious classic.


3)Hiphop Saved my Life-Lupe Fiasco-Pretty sweet song I can't get out of my head. Sort of reminds me of my current situation although not really at all. Ha.


4)Homecoming-Kanye West-Another Kanye hit clearly. This song reminds me so much of Baltimore and Barbie. It's funny, I bet could rewrite this song to reflect my exact situation. It of course would be a hit as well.


5)Maneater-remix-Nelly Furtado featuring Lil'Wayne-It's hot. Nothing more to say.

No comments: