Thursday, August 12, 2010

GOALS!

Well I have reached a cross roads in my life. I'm broken, I'm disheveled, and I'm angry. Despite all that I am still motivated.

Where do I go from here? I move forward. Inch by inch. I have always wanted to use this line. I can't quit, because if I do, the terrorists win. YES! You know what the best part is, around certain people, I bet if I said that, they would take that sentence as gospel.

On to the point of this post. My goals for the future.

Short term goals:
1)Get my legs back. Ohrah. I am Lieutenant Dan.
2)Get back into poker and dominate better then ever.
3)Get off all medicine.

Medium term goals:
1)Surpass the level of shape I was in 2 months ago.
2)Finish the Rosetta Stone course on Arabic.

Long term goals:
1)Get to NOLA and Disney World.
2)CIA or OCS

No comments: