Monday, August 16, 2010

WHY I HATE PEOPLE.....

Man I hate America. That's right, I said it, I'm here to represent it. You see stupid republicans, they want their guns. Can't fuck with that second amendment. Gotta have muh guns. I like guns cause they go boom, har har. Stupid fucks. Now you idiots like to say you love America, we are the home of the free, and brave and shit like that. We love the constitution. America is free. Like we are the only free nation in the world. Idiots. Well here is the thing you gun toting, god clinging retards. In the Constitution their is this thing called amendment fucking number 1. Freedom of religion. Yeah, any dip shit can worship whatever fake deity they want. Whoop de fucking do. Well that means, if folks want to be Muslim, then GOD FUCKING BLESS. That also means if they want to build a Mosque, community center, or whatever the fuck it is, they can build it as long as they have the means. It's the way shit works, here in America. So grab a straw and suck it the fuck up.

Last but not least, I hope one of you idiots tells me I'm some anti patriot so I can fucking punch you in the throat.

No comments: