Sunday, May 25, 2008

4/24 Notes

What an end to another exciting night. For the night I finished an official 3-1.

I ended up placing one last bet on the BJ Penn fight at about 11:21 PM. It was an awful decision to chase money I lost but I got lucky and BJ won by TKO at the end of the 3rd round.

The Redwings looked absurdly tough tonight. The series bet looks to be a good one.

The Pistons looked like total shit. With the road victory I really thought they could take both games at home. I bought two points just to seal the deal. I was way off base here. At least I nailed the under on that. I should have just stuck with my original game plan.

All in all it was a good night and I can't complain.

I'm going to look over a few things and then in a bit I'll post my plays for tomorrow.

No comments: