Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5/28 Notes

Well Baseball went horrendous for me yesterday. What can you do.

The plays for today:

NHL:
Redwings money line. It's pickem??? Home ice advantage is that big of an edge? Stop. That is so ridiculous it's absurd. If I had a farm, I'd bet it on this game. Pittspurg may win one game this series and that is a big if. If they do manage to win one game it will be game 4. Apperently the lines makers did not notice that Pittspurg has yet to score this series so far. I'm guessing they expect a let down maybe. Apperently they forgot it's the Stanley Fucking Cup. Not to mention Ozzie is 12-2 this year in the playoffs and he is undefeated in Stanley cup series for his lifetime.


NBA:
Celtics -6 plus the under at 173. I was actually smart enough to run a parlay on this today as well. Considering the under plus the zigzag theory has come through EVERY GAME SO FAR, it clearly won't hit tonight. Basketball is rigged, if you don't believe me see Brent Barry's last shot vs. the Lakers last night.

Any baseball plays won't be made till later.

For those that don't know Johnny Bax has signed with Ultimate Bet. Ultimate Bet is a company that got in at the ground floor during the start of the internet poker boom. Since that point they have managed to make every bad decision they could possibly make. As of recent they tend to not pay people, and they don't like to comment about the obvious super user account that was detected 8 months ago. Mr. Bax who for some odd reason has a great up standing reputation now works with a fraudulent company. Seems to me that signing a man with a good reputation is the best way to keep being fraudulent.

To be honest, I really despise what I do for a living right now, and as far as I'm concerned over the next 5 years I'm going to make as much money as I can and then get the fuck out. Anyone who doesn't believe that there isn't some serious forms of cheating going on at the highest levels of poker tournaments and cash games is seriously mistaken. The only comical thing about it is I still win.

No comments: