Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5/13 Notes

The bet will officially start tomorrow at 3:15PM EST. Sadly buildaroll no longer is a good rakeback site. I don't imagine payments will be going out for Full Tilt this month. I can't wait to see the fall out from this. I imagine the owner of the site will have 20k in rakeback to pay out to players. Sucks.

In other news, why does Detroit have to score so many goals. The 3rd period was a killer for me and I ended up losing the under bet. Apperently Mr. Turco has no defense against the Redwings offense. With that my record in nhl games is 3-1 but my total profit dropped down to +$115. Sigh.

Today's bets will be all for one unit-the Pen's money line at -120, the Red Sox money line at -162, and the under for Red Sox @ Baltimore which is 8(1/2)runs at -125.

I think with Philly's two top defensemen out that money line is seriously off. Home ice advantage just isn't worth that much.

As for the Red Sox vs the O's please. Baltimore has zero offense. Beckett is pitching plus it's early in the season when he is usually at his best. Not to mention Roberts and Hernadez is out. Plus one of Baltimore's better pitchers is on the mound. Hopefully I can increase my profit margin.

No comments: