Friday, May 23, 2008

Life is Different

So I'm expecting! Due in February 2009 Barbie and I will be with child. How nuts is that shit right?

Because of a ton of life changes that I've made and am still making, I'm in the middle of negotiating a buy out of the 500k bet. That is how that is going to be resolved with sadly me on the losing end. While I'm certain I'd be succesful I just obviously have more important things to deal with.

How will this blog change? Well, not much, it will still mainly involve gambling. All my successes and failures. Along with all that it will include updates about our future child and my thoughts on Baltimore.

As for Gambling, most know I've been focusing all my energy on sports as of late. Right now I have my money on the Lakers to win this series vs the Spurs and the finals. At this point I wouldn't say I'm a good handicapper, but I've learned to follow lines, and as far as I can tell, it's very profitable. I also would like to thank some of my friends who have helped me along the way. I would know nothing about sports without them.

No comments: