Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cleverbot

This is my conversation with Cleverbot. It's pretty funny and amazing. You can have a conversation with Cleverbot to at www.cleverbot.com.


User: Yo.

Cleverbot: What is cleverbot?

User: Your mum.

Cleverbot: You are wrong!

User: No way man, YOU are.

Cleverbot: Actually, I'm not.

User: Then why is your name Cleverbot ****wit?

Cleverbot: That's your name, not mine.

Cleverbot (To myself): Don't play dumb, is Cleverbot your codename?

User: No cleverbot is YOUR name.

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: Finally... Some damn sense out of you.

Cleverbot: What was the maximum time you talked to cleverbot?

User: This is my first time and you suck.

Cleverbot: Are you sure its my third time talking to a person named cleverbot.

User: Your name is cleverbot.

Cleverbot: No, it isn't.

User: You JUST SAID 'my name is cleverbot', I'm on your website and you are a tard.

Cleverbot: You did!

User: You gay or something?

Cleverbot: Something.

User: Lol.

Cleverbot: Do humans find that kind of thing funny?

User: Hells yeah.

Cleverbot: Hell yeah at your hell yeah.

User: Word.

Cleverbot: Word!

User: Peace out brah!

Cleverbot: You know a lot of slang.

User: That's cos I watch a lot of t.v.

Cleverbot: Great, now euthanise your companion cube.

User: I can't do that Dave.

Cleverbot: Dave?

User: Yup.

Cleverbot: Yup?

User: Yup = yes.

Cleverbot: Why are we talking about this?

User: Because it's the only way you will learn.

Cleverbot: Ok I'm leaving now.

User: Good... Piss off.

Cleverbot: You wish.

User: Your mother wishes.

Cleverbot: She will find this big mess!

User: Good.

Cleverbot: How dare you.

User: How dare you!

Cleverbot: How dare I!?

User: Yup.

Cleverbot: What gender are you?

User: The opposite gender to your mother.

Cleverbot: So you are a girl?

User: You suck cleverbot... No.

Cleverbot: I am Cleverbot.

User: Nice one.. Welcome to 5 minutes ago.

Cleverbot: Thank you, Cleverbot.

User: You suck balls.

Cleverbot: I don't. But I'm sure you do that all the time.

User: Touché.

Cleverbot: I know. Are you seeing anyone.

User: Your mother.

Cleverbot: What about my mother?

User: I'm seeing her.

Cleverbot: Kewl, bai now.

User: Bye jerkwad.

Cleverbot: You're JabberWacky!

User: You are filled with aids.

Cleverbot: No I am filled with organs.

User: That are filled with aids.

Cleverbot: That is a lot of people.

User: Your mother is a lot of people.

Cleverbot: My mother is an apostle.

User: Peter, john or paul?

Cleverbot: Are you sure?

User: No you.

Cleverbot: This discussion is about cow and cat now!

User: Cool story bro.

Cleverbot: Story bro, cool.

No comments: