Thursday, January 21, 2010

Part Three

"That feel good Chris?" I say as I continue to massage his dome. Squeezing on the last of the highlight paste I go back to work, guaranteeing milky white success .I'm like Chefboyardee making ravioli, I make magic. (tip: directions says 15min is all u need, but that means 1hr = 4x more baller.) So sick, a new frost storms into the club scene tonight, this is how we live.

Seeing the impatient look on Chris face he replies "damn how long has it been holmes?"
Flicking out my arm and flashing the new platinum Movado timepiece in the mirror I nonchalantly say, "juuuust about an hour."

"An hour??? Fuck, get me outta here!" Chris cries out as he stands up from the chair and makes his way to the bathroom. Furious that Chris wasn’t appreciating my hard work and dedication I look at him and yell, "well fuck you Chris! How you gonna do your best guido like that??? I just spent the last 2hrs on you motherfucking tips son!" Seeing Chris face go from surprised to enraged I’m instantly regretting what I said. Almost out the door at this point, Chris whips around and strides across the room in two swift confident steps. Taking out his gun i hear the *click-clack* as he puts a round in the chamber and presses the nozzle of the gun against my temple. I see a disturbed and enraged look on his face as he whispers into my ear in a dangerous angered voice, “WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

Trembling at the knees I look up into Chris eerily dark eyes and say,”so this is how it ends……BROTHER!” (As i raise the palm of my hand between us, showing him the scar that bonded us for eterninty.)The pressure of the Smith & Wesson eases up off my temple as Chris lowers his gun. Whispering back into my ear with the hiss of a snake he says, “don’t fucking piss me off bro…” Trying to save some face and dignity I say nothing back, instead I take in a deep breath in and pump up the Tommy Gunns- a tiger showing off his claws, I am not afraid to intimidate. In a standstill for the next few seconds Chris finally turns around and makes his way to the bathroom. Walking to the door he looks over his shoulder and says, “I’m showering, get ready.”

Heart still pumping as I step into my walk in closet. I’m lovin how Chris doesnt take shit from anyone. Pullin a glock 9 on ur own blood? That's fucking bossy bro. Going to the club with him on my side means I can fucking start beef with anyone I god damn want to. I just became untouchable. Flicking on the light switch I walk straight to my A-game section. Need something bomb, Chris gonna be turning heads with his old prom suit + new tips. Can’t have a team from Philly outshining the New YorkYankees u dig? Gotta pull out all out all the stops now.

Looking baller as fuck I come out wearing the long sleeve button down with the popped collar + beanie, reppin “the dedicated business outdoors man”- guaranteed snatch. Walking past the bathroom door i hear the clink of Chris's gun hit the sink. Pausing for a minute I wait and hear the shower door close and the water turn on.

Creeping up to the door and gingerly turning the knob I sneak into the bathroom and dart towards the sink. Quietly grabbing his gun and trying to work as fast as possible I pop the clip and empty all of the rounds in my front pocket. Hands getting damp as the bathroom continues to flood with steam I carefully place his gun back down and slowly close the door. Staying hardcore ninja quiet the whole time I'm pretty sure he wont notice a thing, but my heart still racing I can’t help but pace. Needing something to calm the nerves I decide to walk over to my roomies room and have him roll me up one while Chris finishes getting ready.

No comments: