Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Part 2

Just getttin out of the shower I walk into my bedroom feeling immaculate, gotta brighten up before the night out, you know the drill. I see Chris already tripping out to some sick techno song on the Bose, and only with a towel around my waist I can't help but get in on the action. Moshing with Chris I see his stare come down from my eyes and onto my Tommy Gunn's. I put up 225lb on the bench last week, no biggie. "Damn boy! What the fuck you been eating?" he says with a stunned look on his face. "doesn't matter what you eat if you work it off” I reply.

He doesnt say anything back and just looks on in enmity, I know I can't leave him hanging so I yell, "yo Chris you looking aiight.." and I immediately see his face light up and ask, "you think so?" "oh yeah." I respond and start to think of what he'd really like to do...THEN IT HIT ME! "Chris I got an idea."

"Whats that?" he asks.

Looking at his dark black hair i say, "FRRRROOOOSSSSTTTTT.......THHHHEEEEE.....TIPPPPS.....BRAH." He immediately knows what I'm talking about and screams, "yup!" like a little girly getting her first pony and before I know it we get in my esco and roll up to Tina's Salon. On the way there some typical Z-28 Camaro douchebag driver cuts me off and I’m forced to make a sharp turn almost driving myself off the road in order to dodge him. Looking over at my cousin I see he’s enraged as he quickly unfastens his seat belt and reaches towards his waist. Looking over at him I say “CHRIS…what the fuck are you going to do”. instantly jumping out of his seat and pointing towards the Z-28 he bellows out, “FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER SON! HE COULDA KILLED US YO!” Not getting an answer to my question I ask him again, “what are you gonna do?” Looking at me directly in the eyes he says, “nothing.” and we sit in silence the rest of the way there.

Pulling up to Tina’s Salon I take out my snake-skin wallet and flip through a few c-notes trying to find a slimy one, when he says, "no brah, its chill, I got this." He flashes me his Smith & Wesson lodged in his belt. Before I respond the idiot opens the car door and dashes into the salon.

Knowing whats about to happen I call up Tina herself and let her know the gun is fake and that he's my cousin, and that I'd pay for anything he takes, and just to please not call the cops. See when you tan and get frost tips as much as this playa does, you get on a first name basis with da salon owner yo. Just as I watch her put the phone down I see the gun rise from the waist of Chris and it's pointed directly at Tina’s face. I can tell he’s yelling something at her as he calmly sweeps through the store and grabs an $189 highlight kit. We don't roll cheap yo. With the gun still aimed he promptly backs his way out until he gets to the door, he turns around and sprints back to the SUV.

With an excited look on his face he gets back into the passenger seat and starts reading through the directions and checking out the box until I finally say “so what happened?” He looks up as if he was stunned to be in the parking lot still when he says “well I got it!” Holding it up to my face with a grin, then he says, “but we need to get the fuck out of here now.” Agreeing with him I put the beast in speed mode and I race home thinking how sick it’d be if I was the one getting the new frosted tips. Damn it would be nice. Almost wanted to double back to the salon to get a lil something for myself, but we got no time- its already 7 and we only got a couple hours to get ready.

No comments: