Friday, January 15, 2010

I Fucked Up

I hit and old man today. I've never really hit someone before but this old man kept getting in my face. We were kohls. He stole my salt shakers. Dick. I mean they were really good salt shakers. I just kind of freaked. He kept running his mouth about I was a no good youngster and how I would never amount to anything. He screamed and screamed. He was making a huge scene. I lost control. i just snapped. I'm not sure what happened. I cocked back, fists clinched. I just smashed him right in the nose. I thought it would be like the movies you know, a little blood would trickle out. No, it didn't happen that way. His nose just exploded. Blood was coming from both nostrils and he banged his head in the counter. I thought he was dead but he slowly opened his eyes. I didn't know what to do so I just took off running as people looked at me and gasped and came to the old mans aid.

I'm so freaked out right now. I've never really beat up an old man before. He had it coming though. He was a real asshole. I haven't heard anything from the cops though so I think I'm okay. I called my mom and told her what happened. My mom got scared.

And she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I though nah forget it, yo homie to Bel-air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8. I yelled to the cabbie yo holmes smell yah later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

No comments: