Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

So with the start of 2010 I sit here in a chair. On the mend. I wonder, what will be of 2010, this upcoming decade? I will tell you my friends. It will be the decade of me! As my main man Constanza would say, "I'm back baby, I'm back!"

It appears that my days of defending America are done. I will know for sure on Monday when I hit up sports medicine for my rehab. If this is true, which I'm more or less 99% sure it is I will make my triumphant return to the poker world.

With all that info I will make my new years resolutions.

1)Move back to Vegas and reform the team. I am heading out to visit my boy on the 13th with a quick stop over in Denver to see Little Chef.

2)Win Stars yearly tournament leader board. In 2007 I came pretty close. I was in the top 20. As long as I can keep my desire to play, I will soul crush.

3)Win Stars monthly leader board 3 times this year. I have taken 2nd in this multiple times. No more.

4)Clear 300k in tournament profit and 50k in cash game profits. I have never been good in online cash games, but I feel like living in Vegas I can log in 10-20 hours a week live. Playing 2-5, 10-20 unlimited it shouldn't be to hard clear that amount.

5)Get my honorable discharge ASAP from the USMC.

6)Get down to 155lbs by the end of February and never weigh more then 160lbs the entire year.

7)Create the ultimate online set up with a money lazy boy.

8)Pay off all student loans and get 100% out of debt.

9)Get a 2010 Eclipse

That sums it up my friend. I hope everyone has a good new year.

No comments: