Saturday, January 23, 2010

Part 4

part 4

Twilight 2 is coming out soon, that means one thing- vampires are sick. Let alone a fucking diesel alpha vampire with authentic Robert Pattinson fangs, got em in last week. can’t nobody touch this! Not only did I just 1-up Chris’s new frost, I just locked down some well deserved epic tang for tonight, prob twins. Making my way over to roomie’s room I remember him telling me Jill was coming over tonight and not to say anything this time. Jill is his downfall, she’s plain faced, stuck up, and I despise her like Mjackson despises sleeping with adult women. Looking at the bottom of his door I see the lights are off but his TV is on. Without hesitation I bust open the door and see Marley & Me playing on his weak 32’ Vizio. Looking over at the futon him and Jill are sitting about a foot apart holding hands. Flicking on the lights I’m unable to hold back laughing as I walk over and scoop up the remote. Turning the TV to Malcom in the Middle I look over and say, “yo bro, you wanna roll me up a blunt, don’t you??”

Glancing quickly at Jill he looks back to me and says, “oh you know we were kinda watching a movie, can I do it after?”

Fucking fag.

Jill takes her hand away and looks up at roomie and says in an accusatory voice, “I thought you said you stopped smoking?”

Sitting down at roomies desk and pullin out the bubble kush I snap back, “fuck you Jill go die in a grease fire.”

Looking shocked she cries out, “EXCUSE ME. What did you just say?”

Springing up from the char I walk back over and turn off the TV. Looking down at her I say, “dates over. FUCK OFF!” while raising my finger to the door.

“FUCK YOU!” she screams back.

Women.

Feeling the blood rush through my body as I begin to boil over with rage and testosterone I take the controller and hurl it through the wall behind them. Holding my hand in the air I yell out “FIVE!” as I drop a finger. My roommate looks up at me in panic, shaking his head “no” I yell out “FOUR!” as I drop another finger. At once he turns toward Jill and cries, “you have to get out of here!”. “THREE!” I scream out as I begin to advance forward.

With terror in her eyes Jill jumps off the futon and runs out of the bedroom door as roomie cries out, “sooorrry!” She rushes down the stairs and slams the front door shut as she runs out to her car. “Ahhh that’s better” I say as I let out a huge sigh of relief. Pointing over to the grinder on the desk I say, “alright, now roll that up! and get ready, we’re going out.”

Walking back to my room to grab Chris I hear the fan still running in the bathroom; figuring Chris accidentally left it on I go in to turn it off. As soon as I open up the door I see Chris kneeling down, taking a line of cocaine off the sink. Frozen, I stand where I am as Chris quickly turns around and gets to his feet. Looking completely wired he walks over to me and grabs me by the shoulder and says, “alright! lets do this!” Before I’m able to respond he’s already down the stairs and out the door.

No comments: